Monday 26 November 2012

Christmas is coming soon...


 



 Christmas is here and it is time to prepare our creative surprises! The kids have made wonderful iris fold cards playing with contrast  texture colour and composition. Not to mention their skills in folding, pasting and having fun in an all creative time.


even the youngest ones played around with this wonderful technique! Way to go Jeff!


Cami and Jamie, Alec and Lauren...such wonderful cards you made! I am sure they will make a great present.




Not only we are having fun with Christmas themes, like Agnes that she managed to make 2! not one during the class, we are still in the process of creating wonderful paintings just like these below: Camila enjoyed playing around with colour and texture for this carnation, 




And Nikki explored the high contrasting image of this volcano! so strong image Nikki. Sarah decided to recreate one of the many landscapes she had opportunity to view on her trip to Tuscany! What a fantastic trip with the family.



I have to say that it always makes me really really happy when Members of the Studio ask me to teach them how to weave. As you all know, weaving is my passion and I love the fact that young generations want to learn this ancient and fascinating technique especially when we are surrounded with high-tech instruments and means of communications in a fast accelerated world. 


Here some kids at weave in front of their looms...wow! I am soooo happy!




"I tell you, 
the more I think, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people." 

Vincent van Gogh




I love you kids! Keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment